AS A SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER YOU WILL BE
- designing hi and low fidelity prototypes for web and mobile applications
- analyzing users’ needs using chosen UX methods like Personas or Mapping User Stories
- preparing and conducting product workshops for our clients
- conceptualizing end products
- delivering developer assets and controlling the quality of the implementation
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- has at least 4 years of experience in interaction design and web, mobile interfaces design (including responsive design)
- has an experience in delivering workshops for clients
- has a strong portfolio of commercial projects
- knows Sketch, Figma, InVision or Axure (knowledge of Adobe Cloud will be an advantage)
- knows how to analyze data and uses tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar (basic knowledge)
- is familiar with heuristic evaluation and usability tests
- is familiar with the most popular User Interface Guidelines like Material Design or iOS HIG
- is familiar with Business Development tools like Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas
- stays up-to-date with trends and knows the core principles of user experience design and Agile methodology
- is always ready to learn and improve their skills
- knows Polish (at least B2 level) and English (C1 level)
GOOD TO HAVE
- knowledge of micro-interactions tools like After Effects, Framer, Invision Studio etc.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
people who are like us — who don’t want to stand still, who are extremely ambitious, who love adding new features not only to their code, but also to their skillset. We’re an open, friendly team that helps clients from all over the world to transform their businesses and design astonishing products.
- design thinking
- hypotheses that can be verified
- outside of the box thinking
- startups and helping them grow
- design systems
- usability measuring
Our developers work with React, Node, React Native, Angular and Vue. We're working with clients from countries like the UK, Germany, Norway, Australia and USA.
We also love open-source - if you haven't yet heard about AdminBro, an auto-generated admin panel, you should definitely check it out: https://adminbro.com/
We're open to 100% remote work.
We care about the individual professional development of our employees and the entire organization.
- hackathons / open-source days once in a quarter during work time,
- up to 75% reimbursement of conference,
- time to write blog posts,
- an additional (paid) day for presenting at an external event,
- in-company technical lighting talks,
- co-financing of English classes...
An opportunity to make decisions about technology, tools and ways of solving problems. Transparency - inside and outside the company.
We are open to new ideas and constructive feedback and always motivated to improve relationships. Feedback, surveys, newsletter, company meetings, team-building events and much more!
Whether it’s in our relations with the clients or colleagues, we maintain professionalism, which we understand as providing the highest quality services. Clearly defined processes, work rules - so you could work better.
If it sounds good to you, join us!