WE’RE LOOKING FOR
people who are like us — who don’t want to stand still, who are extremely ambitious, who love adding new features not only to their code, but also to their skillset. We’re an open, friendly team that helps clients from all over the world to transform their businesses and design astonishing products.
WE OFFER A PLACE WHERE YOU
- can shape and conduct the entire recruitment process for each and every open role in the company (developers, project managers, designers, testers, HR and sales-related roles)
- can improve not only candidate but also employee experiences
- can shape and improve internal communication,
- can make our new joiners feel at home (onboarding)
- can help with EB and marketing initiatives
- get to be independent, set priorities and organize your work
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- has 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment - not only actively searching for candidates, but also conducting interviews, negotiating offers, giving feedback
- has some experiences with HR - giving feedback, conducting onboarding and exit processes, preparing employee reviews, supporting internal events
- is into employer branding and communication
- likes to work closely with managers and C-level executives
- knows Polish and English very well (B2/C1 level)
BIG PLUS FOR
- practical experience in organizing employer branding events from scratch
- sprints and demo meetings (within HR-Sales team as well)
- company retro meetings
- quarterly reports (in the sane and reasonable meaning)
- open communication
- discusing problems and proposing solutions
Our developers work with React, Node, React Native, Angular and Vue. We're working with clients from countries like the UK, Germany, Norway, Australia and USA.
We also love open-source - if you haven't yet heard about AdminBro, an auto-generated admin panel, you should definitely check it out: https://adminbro.com/
We're open to 100% remote work.
We care about the individual professional development of our employees and the entire organization.
- hackathons / open-source days once in a quarter during work time,
- up to 75% reimbursement of conference,
- time to write blog posts,
- an additional (paid) day for presenting at an external event,
- in-company technical lighting talks,
- co-financing of English classes...
An opportunity to make decisions about technology, tools and ways of solving problems. Transparency - inside and outside the company.
We are open to new ideas and constructive feedback and always motivated to improve relationships. Feedback, surveys, newsletter, company meetings, team-building events and much more!
Whether it’s in our relations with the clients or colleagues, we maintain professionalism, which we understand as providing the highest quality services. Clearly defined processes, work rules - so you could work better.
If it sounds good to you, join us!