AS A PROJECT MANAGER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- creating backlog in the form of User Stories and managing it
- advising clients regarding which technologies should be used to build their product
- ensuring that created system matches previously discussed requirements
- conducting daily standups, retro and demo meetings
- informing clients about the progress of the work
- checking implemented solutions - analyzing the results and looking for areas for improvement
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- knows Agile methodologies - both in theory and in practice
- has technical background (knows the basics of programming)
- feels comfortable with using software such as JIRA and G Suite
- has extensive knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- can organize work in an efficient way - for himself/herself as well as for others
- knows Polish and English very well (C1)
BIG PLUS FOR
- demonstration meetings
- production meetings
- reports (in the sane and reasonable meaning)
- open communication
- discussing problems and proposing solutions
Our developers work with React, Node, React Native, Angular and Vue. We're working with clients from countries like the UK, Germany, Norway, Australia and USA.
We also love open-source - if you haven't yet heard about AdminBro, an auto-generated admin panel, you should definitely check it out: https://adminbro.com/
We're open to 100% remote work.
We care about the individual professional development of our employees and the entire organization.
- hackathons / open-source days once in a quarter during work time,
- up to 75% reimbursement of conference,
- time to write blog posts,
- an additional (paid) day for presenting at an external event,
- in-company technical lighting talks,
- co-financing of English classes...
An opportunity to make decisions about technology, tools and ways of solving problems. Transparency - inside and outside the company.
We are open to new ideas and constructive feedback and always motivated to improve relationships. Feedback, surveys, newsletter, company meetings, team-building events and much more!
Whether it’s in our relations with the clients or colleagues, we maintain professionalism, which we understand as providing the highest quality services. Clearly defined processes, work rules - so you could work better.
If it sounds good to you, join us!